The cows of Fattorie Cremona

16,500 adult cows and 15,000 heifers. 98% are Friesian cows. Friesian cows are the most productive dairy cows, they come from Holland and have found an ideal environment in the Po Valley. The remaining 2% are Jersey, Brown and Angler cows. Each cow produces 9,000/10,000 liters of milk per year.